Sunday, March 15, 2009

And the next chapter begins......

So, life has been super crazy lately. I left my waitressing job at Chili's as the economy continues to plummet and the wallets of the community grow more and more sparse. People do not go out as much, and when they do they are kind of cheap in the tip department. My new part time job is that of a Partylite candle consultant. I am loving the new found freedom that I have when it comes to scheduling. I control when and how much I work, I set my hours and it feels fantastic! The company is really established and I LOVE the products. Everything is so beautiful and full of quality that it really sells itself. Each month there are new specials especially for the guest and the hostess. I can honestly say that each month these specials are better than the month before. If anyone is interested in checking out the product let me know, you will NOT be disappointed, I promise!

No comments: